23 November 2022

A Festive Welcome - Free Cross Stitch Chart

 

Free Cross Stitch Pattern
 

 

I have a love for fancy and unusual doorways and can often been seen taking photographs of them on my travels around the countryside.  As a result i've had this little design idea floating around in my mind for months and this weekend I finally got to settle down and put it into a chart for you.  I'm so delighted with how this festive bauble design turned out and hope you enjoy stitching it for your seasonal decorating.  You'll find it ready for download over on my website www.weediflowercreations.com

The model is shown as stitched on white 14 count Aida,  43x44 Stitches, (7.8 x 8.0 cm) (3.1 x 3.1 inches).  If stitching on 16 count Aida the measurements are 43x44 Stitches (6.8 x 7.0 cm) (2.7 x 2.8 inches).

 I'd love to see your completed work and final finish so please tag me if you share a picture online.


#weediflowercreations #freecrossstitchchart #freecrossstitchpattern #crossstitch #christmascrossstitch

No comments: