1 December 2023

New Release of Sing a Merry Song Cross Stitch Design

Good morning everyone on this chilly and sparkly first day of December 2023 from me here in Gloucestershire, UK.  While those of you in the Southern Hemisphere bask in entirely different weather I love the cooler seasons, so i'm quite content.

I've been looking forward to introducing you to this sweet little Robin who features in my newest creation called Sing a Merry Song.

You'll find the chart pack ready for you to purchase and download instantly in PDF format over in my shop    I'd love to see what you make using this design so please tag me in your socials so I can share in the seasonal and festive fun.

Wishing you a wonderful month ahead.  

Happy stitching,

Karen x

 

ps ...... for stitchers who celebrate this time of year in warmer climates there is a design created just for you in my shop too.



#weediflowercreations #crossstitch #christmascrossstitch #robin #yule

No comments: