28 June 2023

Christmas in Summer Cross Stitch New Release


Hello friends.
 
I thought I’d pop in today with a little update. Thank you so much for all the lovely messages I’ve received after the passing of my Mum a few weeks ago.  I’m doing okay, taking one day at a time, and keeping busy with gardening, stitching and creating some new things.
 
I’m excited to introduce my latest cross stitch design called 'Christmas in Summer' which is specially created for stitchers in the Southern Hemisphere for their Christmas stitching and decorating.  It’s also perfect for anyone spending their December holidays in a summer location.
 
The chart-pack is available for purchase and instant download in my shop.  The chart-pack contains A4 sized charts in both colour and black and white.
 
Keep well.  
 
Karen x


#weediflowercreations #christmasinsummer #christmasinjuly #jollyjuly #jollyjuly2023 #christmasinjuly2023 #christmasdecor #crossstitch #crossstitchersofinstagram #southerhempisphere #xstitch #christmascrossstitch

No comments: