10 March 2023

Sleepy Bunny Cross Stitch Chart - New Release


*NEW* I couldn't help myself and just had to release my new cross stitch design called Sleepy Bunny today, instead of in April.

It's just too cute and I really wanted you to see it.

As an added FREE bonus in the Sleepy Bunny Chart Pack i've included extra pages which are Pattern Keeper friendly as a trial for users to give me feedback on. These are in addition to the original chart pages which is what you are purchasing. If you purchase Sleepy Bunny and use Pattern Keeper i'd love your feedback on how I can improve the pages i've given as the trial via email at weediflowercreations@gmail.com

The chart is available for purchase and instant download in my shop.

Wishing you a lovely weekend and Happy Stitching.

Karen x

#weediflowercreations #sleepybunnycrossstitchchart #crossstitch 

No comments: