19 April 2023

In commemoration of the Coronation of HM King Charles III, New Cross Stitch Release


My gift to you in commemoration of the Coronation of HM King Charles III 👑 
 
I've had so much fun creating it this morning. The charts for both versions of the design are available for you to download as a PDF from my website www.weediflowercreations.com/free

The larger design is 79 x 65 Stitches and the smaller design is 79 x 47 Stitches. These are perfect for small stitchy projects such as decorative mini pillows, pincushions or ornaments depending on the count of fabric you choose to stitch on.
 
Wishing you lots of enjoyment stitching this commemorative piece.
Love,
Karen x
 
 
❤️  I'd love it if you would share my Instagram post on your social media  ❤️
 
As always, should you wish to treat me to a coffee or crafty supplies you'll find the Ko-fi link here https://ko-fi.com/weediflowercreations
 

No comments: