31 March 2023

African Egg 'Memory' Cross Stitch Chart - New Release

As I write this we are on the last day of March here in the UK but as it's already the early morning of April where family are in New Zealand, i'm using that as my excuse to update my website ahead of time.  The reason for this excitement about being early is I have a new design which I absolutely have to share and can't wait a minute longer to do. (I've been holding back since Wednesday with great difficulty because i'd planned to only release this design on 1April).
 
I'm delighted to introduce my newest cross stitch design called African Egg 'Memory' in my series Echoes of South Africa which is dedicated to my amazing sister-in-law Brenda who loves Ellie's.
 
 
 
 
 
Last month I brought you 'Guinea Fowl' which was the first of my South African inspired designs.   
 
In case you're wondering ......while I live in the UK, I was born and raised in South Africa.
 
The charts/patterns for both these designs are available for download along with all my other designs in my shop. 
 
I invite you to visit my website www.weediflowercreations.com where you can get your hands on the Crochet, Knitting, Craft and Cross Stitch freebies I have on offer.
 
Happy crafting.
Love, Karen      x
PS:  In March, payment to the charity Crohns and Colitis UK of donations received from  the fund raising chart 'A Ten from Hen' was made for £40.  Read more about it here my blog.


No comments: