14 December 2021

Lovely Little Snowglobe

 


Here's a little Yuletide gift from me to you for those frazzling moments where you need to have a break or to keep someone busy.

Whether you are a cross-stitcher, diamond-painter or have a child who loves to create pictures with Hama Beads then this is for you and for them.
 
Measuring just over 2" x 2" when stitched, it makes for a quick cross-stitch project and the completed piece is perfect as a card topper or festive decoration.
 
Stitchers, follow the key on the last slide for my DMC thread colour choices or choose your own from your stash to add your own twist.
 
Diamond painters and Hama Bead magicians, i'm sure you have enough colourful gems and beads in your collection to choose from.
 
Have fun and please don't forget to share your projects with me using #weediflowercreations so I can find them easily.
 
I've also just started my own YouTube channel and i'd love it if you would visit and cheer me on. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNWoOyFbrMUPOF--faD7qA
 
Karen x
 
 
This design and charts:
©Karen Wiederhold / Weediflower Creations
For your personal use only.
 

 



 

No comments: