12 September 2011

Scrapbooking template and free project announcement

Good morning, and a very windy day in my part of the world with weather looking set like this for most of today and tomorrow, which is just the type of weather I love.  As I write, the laundry is rumbling away in the machines, the dog is braving the elements, my mug of tea is needing a refill and i've got a bathroom and carpets needing a tidy but i'm indulging in some blogging.

I've uploaded a new scrapbooking template so pop over to the tab up top to either sketch it out for your paper scrapping or email me for the layered file for Photoshop.  I'd love to see your pages so please send them, I will only post them up on the blog if you give me permission to.

I am in the process of sketching out the templates for a really cute project which i'll post later this week just in time for the weekend.  It will also be suitable for children from age 10 with supervision if you want to make it a family activity and won't require you to buy anything if you have scraps of felt, embroidery threads some buttons and beads in your stash.

No comments: